A person was hospitalized early on Wednesday, December 15th due to a car crash in Stevenson Ranch.
According to KHTS, around 9:00 a.m. this morning, Stevenson Ranch first responders arrived at the scene of a two-vehicle collision crash that left one person hospitalized. The accident occurred near Hemingway Avenue and Bronte Lane, according to Geovanni Sanchez, a spokesperson for the Los Angeles County Fire Department.
At Injured 661, we represent those who have suffered personal injuries from automobile accidents. If you or someone you love was injured in an accident, contact our office at (661) 917-2224 for a free, no-obligation consultation.
Power Outage Caused in the Area
Unfortunately, one of the vehicles involved in this crash hit a power distribution box, temporarily disabling the electricity in the surrounding area, including the traffic lights. If you are out and about this week busy with holiday shopping, remember to stay safe and attentive on the road.
What to Do If You’re in a Car Accident
As much joy as this season brings, it also presents a risk for everyone driving out on the busy roads. If you’ve found yourself in an accident, even if it is minor, remember to do these key things:
- Call 9-1-1. Notify the dispatcher of your situation and if there are any injuries onsite.
- Obtain information from involved parties and witnesses. Exchanging insurance information with the others involved in the crash is paramount.
- Record details of the event. If you can, try to remember every detail possible of the accident for future reference.
- Take pictures and videos of the scene. Recording proof of damages to your car or property
- Seek medical attention. Even if you do not feel injured, it is crucial that you see a doctor and investigate any lingering issues that may have been caused or exacerbated by the incident.
- Contact an attorney. If you have been injured or property has been damaged, you may be deserving of compensation for the damage done. An attorney will make sure you obtain maximum compensation for the suffering you’ve experienced.
Don’t suffer the headache of dealing with a car accident and all its ramifications alone. Even if you’re minorly injured, an attorney will fight hard for you to be fairly compensated.
Consult with a Trusted Accident Lawyer Today
Were you injured in a Santa Clarita car accident? Get a free, no-obligation consultation from a trusted, local attorney today. Call (661) 917-2224 to discuss your legal options and how we can help hold negligent parties responsible for their wrongdoing.
An unexpected accident or injury can leave you unable to work and unable to pay medical bills. Let our experienced legal team help get you compensation for all of your losses. Get free legal help now. Contact our office to get started.