Monday Morning Accident Near IMT Apartments Leaves Driver Injured
Reports indicate that a driver was trapped after rolling dozens of feet down an embankment near the IMT Apartments in Stevenson Ranch. Emergency responders arrived on scene shortly after receiving notification of the accident to aid the injured driver.
At Injured 661, we are proud to serve the Stevenson Ranch community and the entire Santa Clarita region. Our lawyers help car accident victims maximize their damages to obtain the largest possible recovery after a collision with injuries. If you are involved in a car crash, contact our office at (661) 917-2224 for a free consultation. There are no fees unless we win. Call today.
Injury Crash in Stevenson Ranch
KHTS HomeTown Station has reported an injury collision near the IMT Apartments in Stevenson Ranch. Emergency responders were dispatched to the area just after 9:00 am on Monday, January 31.
The vehicle apparently plummeted dozens of feet down an embankment. The accident occurred next to the apartment complex located close to The Old Road and Pico Canyon Road. It is unclear what caused the crash and the status of the injured driver.
Safe Driving Tips
The Monday morning crash is a critical reminder to follow safety precautions and use defensive driving techniques while on the road. While the cause of this collision is under investigation, there are several tips that can help drivers arrive at their location unscathed.
Safe driving tips from experienced car accident lawyers:
- Check for malfunctioning auto parts. Countless auto accidents are caused by defective vehicle parts. Check your vehicle for recalls and perform regular maintenance to ensure that your car is operating properly.
- Obey traffic laws. Speeding is a leading factor in many collisions. Obey traffic laws and slow down when in residential or highly foot-trafficked areas.
- Never drive impaired. Impairment can be from alcohol or drugs. Even prescription and over-the-counter medications may slow reaction time and be unsafe to take if you need to drive.
- Avoid distractions. Distracted driving puts yourself and others at risk for serious injury or death. Put away your cell phone, turn down the radio, and focus on the road.
- Get plenty of rest. Few people realize that fatigued driving can be hazardous. Make sure to get plenty of rest and wait to get on the road until you are fully awake.
Most car accidents are avoidable, caused by negligence or recklessness. By staying away from these common pitfalls, a large number of collisions would be prevented.
If you are involved in an accident with injury, you need to consider legal representation. A car accident lawyer can help determine whether you have a valid claim for damages and should pursue compensation against a liable party.
Find Out If You Have a Case Today
Were you injured in an auto accident in the Santa Clarita Valley? Contact Injured 661 at (661) 917-2224 for a free, no-obligation consultation. Our legal team will work with you to determine whether you should file a lawsuit to obtain compensation for your injuries. We are here and ready to help. Call now to get started.